New Year Promo - 20% discount on orders over R500 | Take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on orders over R500 | Shop Stencils now
Paris Layering Stencil
Paris Layering Stencil
Size: 11.5 x 16.5 cm
Layering Stencil use to add texture and design to mixed media backgrounds
Use Stencil Masks to Create Layers of Colors, Texture, Design and Dimension in Your Art Projects.
These Stencils are Perfect for Mixed Media, Bible, Bujo, Journal or Daily Planner, Poster and Card Making.
Works with Any Paint, Paintstiks, Modeling Paste, Gesso, Sprays, Mists, Acrylics, Colored Or Oil Pencils, Masking Fluid, Ink Pads or Ink.
Made from white translucent 350 micron Mylar, the ORIGINAL stencil film NOT clear plastic you only see once you start painting.
Easy to Clean, Light and Flexible; Good for Scrapbooking, Applique Templates, Fabric Printing or T-Shirt Stamping.
If you don’t have the stamina for a whole wall a combination of like stencils can add a bright splash of color. Large stencils make a stunning accent on an empty wall, try them near a sofa or table or even by the skirting board of almost any wall space that needs that extra something.
- Reusable Wall Stencil Template - Use on Posters Cards Scrapbooking Journals WALLS Floors Fabric Furniture Glass WOOD
- Stenciling is one of the easiest and CHEAPEST ways to decorate - update your look by using different colors, motifs and patterns.
- ECONOMICAL alternative to wallpaper and decals - you only need to buy one and you can cover a whole wall.
- Suitable for use with ANY PAINT or stenciling method - use 1 color or a mixture of colors and clean up with soapy water.
- Made from 190 or 250 micron Mylar, the ORIGINAL stencil film NOT clear plastic you only see once you start painting.
- FREE Stencil Included with Every Purchase! CHECK SIZE BEFORE ORDERING!
ANYONE CAN STENCIL
Using laser cut Mylar film and paint; it is easy for even the beginner to produce stencil work of very HIGH QUALITY on Furniture, Walls, Floors, Fabrics, Windows and almost any other flat surface. Also your stencil comes with either registration marks or overlaps for easy line-up.
What do you charge for delivery?
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over R500 for deliveries anywhere in South Africa.
How long will delivery take?
We try to deliver within 2-4 working days within South Africa. In rare cases our couriers deliver between 4-5 days because the delivery address is in a rural area which our couriers only service on certain days.
I have not received my delivery, and the stated delivery time has passed?
Unfortunately in remote areas delays can happen. If the expected delivery times are exceeded significantly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.and we will try to work out what has happened to your shipment and update you accordingly. Rest assured that you will receive your shipment, even it means we have to send you a replacement.
Need to return or exchange your stencil?
Get in touch with us and we'll help you get your return or exchange sorted.